Palmas Farmers Market on Saturday, May 14, 2022 at the Wyndham Palmas Hotel, 9 AM – 1 PM
Agriculture, Food & Beverages / Agrícola, Comida y Bebida:
Blue Coast Market imports Sustainable Sourced Seafood direct from the finest fish distributor on the East Coast USA. Blue Coast partnered with sustainable aquaculture and wild-caught operations that offer delicious seafood with no antibiotics or added chemicals.
Grass fed beef raised at Finca Providencia in Cabo Rojo available for order online at CaboRojoSteaks.com, and we will have your order packaged and ready for easy pick it up that day at our stand. Simply choose the shipping method “Palmas Market $ 0”
Finca Flor del Ají – Pickles, preserves, fresh juices, fruits, and vegetables from the farm in Corozal, Puerto Rico
Growing Puerto Rico produces fresh, locally grown, pesticide-free delicious microgreens, greens, herbs, and other produce in hurricane resistant, climate controlled hydroponic greenhouses and regenerative soil crops.
Microgreens, vegetables, and culinary herbs are available for pre-order and pickup at every Palmas Farmers Market event!
- Cake in A Jar – Cake rolls
- Café Divino Coffee – 100% Puerto Rican coffee
- Caldos Bone Broth – El revolucionario Caldo de Huesos con el sabor boricua de nuestras abuelas. Ademas de sabor, aporta colageno, aminoácidos, electrolitos y sodio que da energia a tu vida, ayuda a tu salud y mantiene tu organismo en funcion. / The revolutionary Bone Broth with the Puerto Rican flavor of our grandmothers. Besides flavor, it provides collagen, amino acids, electrolytes and sodium that gives energy to your life, helps your health and keeps your body functioning.
- Coquiterie – Charcuterie boxes, sweet or savory ready to eat
- Estefania Baking / Pure & Healthy magazine – No sugar, Keto desserts from Mother & Daughter Baking duo located in Caguas
- Fresh Crops, LLC – Hydroponic lettuce and leafy greens
- Frituritas Luis – vegetable chips
- Gustitos – Prepared dips
- Jappique – Artisan Hot Sauces / salsas picantes artesanales
- Katahdor Lamb – Carne de Cordero Fresca
- La Fermentería Beverages – Refreshing beverages including Kombucha, water kefir, and Ginger Beer
- Legummus – Hummus
- Mi Huerto Chic flowers – Sunflowers, dahlias, zinnias and tropical flowers grown in Puerto Rico order via Facebook or Instagram
- Ocean’s Pops – Ice cream and popsicles / Helados y Paletas Artesanales
- Ohh My Ghee – order via WhatsApp
- Pa Probar PR – Sweet treats and beverages
- PasteliYeah! – Puerto Rican pastries, dips, and prepared foods
- Plant Shack – Tropical house plants
- Sangria Montalvo – Sangría Montalvo es una receta de sangría completamente artesanal sin azúcar añadida. Ganamos primer lugar en Sangría Fest PR con nuestro sabor. / Sangria Montalvo is a completely artisanal sangria recipe with no added sugar, and wins 1st place in Sangria Fest PR!
- Sophia’s Greek Corner – Authentic Greek food prepared with fresh, local ingredients.
- Sweets of the Soul – Artisanal bread, herbal teas, and roasted nuts
- Tower Gardens Enrique – Tower Gardens and wicking boxes to grown your own food
- Yezreel Farm – Cheese
Beauty and Wellness / Belleza y Bienestar:
Earth & Craft Artisanal Organic Herbal Products handcrafted from local herbs and natural ingredients.
Enchanted Girl Spa Party – Botanical skincare from Fajardo herbalist featuring scrubs and coconut oils infused with tangerine and local herbs.
Olii Soapery – small batch soaps and lotions from best quality ingredients.
Organik+ – Looking to break the mold? The most exotic scents in vegan handmade soaps, candles and wax melts are here. Lip balms with the flavorings of the moment too. All products are made from scratch.
Artisans / Artesanos:
- Millie Negron Art – Humacao local resident artist, specializing in large & small format paintings.
- Mucha Musa – Ceramic earring, plant pots, and home decor.
- The Strapp – Replacement straps for handbags
Pet Products / Productos para Mascotas:
Palmas Animal Welfare – finding forever homes for abandoned pets, and lower the overall stray population with spay and neuter for all animals in Puerto Rico.
- Salty Frenchies Co – Handmade dog collars, bandanas & tags
- Zato Pet Food – healthy and high quality Pet Food, with Grass-fed beef, organs and vegetables from local Puerto Rican Farmers.