Palmas Farmers Market on Saturday, April 9, 2022 at the Wyndham Palmas Hotel, 9 AM – 1 PM
Agriculture, Food & Beverages / Agrícola, Comida y Bebida:
Blue Coast Market imports Sustainable Sourced Seafood direct from the finest fish distributor on the East Coast USA. Blue Coast partnered with sustainable aquaculture and wild-caught operations that offer delicious seafood with no antibiotics or added chemicals.
Grass fed beef raised at Finca Providencia in Cabo Rojo available for order online at CaboRojoSteaks.com, and we will have your order packaged and ready for easy pick it up that day at our stand. Simply choose the shipping method “Palmas Market $ 0”
Finca Flor del Ají – Pickles, preserves, fresh juices, fruits, and vegetables from the farm in Corozal, Puerto Rico
Growing Puerto Rico produces fresh, locally grown, pesticide-free delicious microgreens, greens, herbs, and other produce in hurricane resistant, climate controlled hydroponic greenhouses and regenerative soil crops.
Microgreens, vegetables, and culinary herbs are available for pre-order and pickup at every Palmas Farmers Market event!
- 188Pizzeria – Wood oven pizza
- Bizcochos la fe – Bizcochos artesanales de distintos sabores(coco, cafe, calabaza, guayaba entre otros) / Artisanal bakery specializing in cakes (coconut, coffee, pumpkin, guava and others).
- Café Divino Coffee – 100% Puerto Rican coffee
- Cafe La Torre – Wood roasted coffee grown in Barranquitas, Puerto Rico
- Caldos Bone Broth – El revolucionario Caldo de Huesos con el sabor boricua de nuestras abuelas. Ademas de sabor, aporta colageno, aminoácidos, electrolitos y sodio que da energia a tu vida, ayuda a tu salud y mantiene tu organismo en funcion. / The revolutionary Bone Broth with the Puerto Rican flavor of our grandmothers. Besides flavor, it provides collagen, amino acids, electrolytes and sodium that gives energy to your life, helps your health and keeps your body functioning.
- Estefania Baking / Pure & Healthy magazine – No sugar, Keto desserts from Mother & Daughter Baking duo located in Caguas
- Gustitos – Prepared dips
- Jappique – Artisan Hot Sauces / salsas picantes artesanales
- Katahdor Lamb – Carne de Cordero Fresca
- La Fermentería Beverages – Refreshing beverages including Kombucha, water kefir, and Ginger Beer
- Ocean’s Pops – Ice cream and popsicles / Helados y Paletas Artesanales
- PasteliYeah! – Puerto Rican pastries, dips, and prepared foods
- Plant Shack – Tropical house plants
- Sophia’s Greek Corner – Authentic Greek food prepared with fresh, local ingredients.
- Tower Gardens Enrique – Tower Gardens and wicking boxes to grown your own food
- Yezreel Farm – Cheese
Beauty and Wellness / Belleza y Bienestar:
Earth & Craft Artisanal Organic Herbal Products handcrafted from local herbs and natural ingredients.
Enchanted Girl Spa Party – Botanical skincare from Fajardo herbalist featuring scrubs and coconut oils infused with tangerine and local herbs.
Olii Soapery – small batch soaps and lotions from best quality ingredients.
Organik+ – Looking to break the mold? The most exotic scents in vegan handmade soaps, candles and wax melts are here. Lip balms with the flavorings of the moment too. All products are made from scratch.
Artisans / Artesanos:
- Ambrosía en Reflejos – Jewelry created with real flowers
- Cempa MX – Handmade beach bags, small bags, and hats
- Millie Negron Art – Humacao local resident artist, specializing in large & small format paintings.
Pet Products / Productos para Mascotas:
Palmas Animal Welfare – finding forever homes for abandoned pets, and lower the overall stray population with spay and neuter for all animals in Puerto Rico.
- Salty Frenchies Co – Handmade dog collars, bandanas & tags
- Zato Pet Food – healthy and high quality Pet Food, with Grass-fed beef, organs and vegetables from local Puerto Rican Farmers.